Date: January 27, 2020
Position: Content Writing Intern
About the Position
We are hiring Content Writing Intern or Education Blogging Interns who will help us write and put together articles on career, education, entrepreneurship & job-preparation. The interns will report directly to Editor-in-Chief and will get the opportunity to work on various genres and topics. This is a training position, and there is immense opportunity to get full-time positions at the end of your internship program.
We are looking for self-motivated youngsters who strive to create a balance between quality & deadlines, respect journalistic ethics and strive to take the stature of our digital media company to further heights.
Skills You Know or Want to Learn
- Education writing
- Research & editing
- Photoshop and graphic design
• Assist the Editor in maintaining career lists for the career directory.
• Edit, fact-check and copy-write content by guest authors.
• Research latest careers & education trends for new topic ideas.
• Write articles on higher-education, study tips, job-prep, entrepreneurship, career counseling, types of careers, etc.
• Curate images for new and existing content.
• Research relevant keywords.
• Update SEO of all new articles & archives by tweaking titles, keywords, meta data, as instructed.
• Keep archives up-to-date for website format, broken links, images, updated info, etc.
• Assist web-designer with photo editing, infographics, banner images, and other graphics.
• Prepare for photo shoots, such as contacting brands and arranging samples.
• Schedule community updates on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
You Will Gain Working Knowledge of
• Content planning & keyword research.
• Content research, writing, editing and how to communicate ideas through illustrations, images and info-graphics.
• Creating and executing digital and social media marketing strategy to effectively promote a new business.
• How to identify new SEO & content trends.
• Web publishing tools and technologies.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. In our team we encourage a flow of ideas and appreciate fresh talent. You can learn from our knowledge and experience as much as you are willing to.
This is a paid-internship. Interns will receive a monthly stipend, which will be commensurate with your academic qualifications & deliverables.
The office is located in Chennai. Official work hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm. Part-time internships can be considered. Candidates must have a laptop.
How to Apply
To be considered, please send in your resumes with 2 writing samples at contact(at)careernuts(dot)com.